BEGINNER CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS COURSE DUBLIN
This Accredited Beginner Classic Lash Extension Course is designed for those who want to become a lash artist with no previous experience. This course will be the first step to your new career in the industry as a flourishing, confident, and successful lash artist. It is a full breakdown of the foundations of lash artistry and how to get things started. Ran by Ava who has 7 years of experience, specializing in lash extensions.
How long is this course?
This is a 2 day informative, practical and engaging course ran from 10am-3/4pm.
What will I learn?
- The Foundations of Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Introduction to Tools & Products and How to Use Them
- Contra-indications, Contra-actions, Allergies & Irritations
- Pre-Application (Patch Testing & Client Consultation)
- Styling (Mapping & Eye-Shapes)
- Isolation & Application
- In-fills & Removals
- Policies & Pricing
- Client Attraction & Retention
- Social Media & Marketing
- Insurance & Business Tools
What is included?
- A full starter kit valued at over
- An in-depth Manual
- Accredited Certificate of Completion (Upon completion of 3 models post course)
- Tea, Coffee, Refreshments & Lunch
- Theory & Hands-On Practical Work
- 10% discount on insurance with AIT Ireland
- Previous Ava Lashes students receive a 10% discount on future courses at Ava Lashes
What do I need?
- A model is required on Day 2 for your live model session, guided and supervised by Ava.
- A deposit is to be paid below of
- €150 and a balance of €350 is due on the day of your course.
Please note that this deposit is non-refundable and only transferable to another course with Ava Lashes.
Once your deposit is paid, please allow 3 days to be contacted with further information.
Models can be sourced for you if you cannot provide one.